Super Seniors, working together to keep each engaged in an active relationship with Christ, grounded in the authority of God’s word. Missions, projects, trips, fun, and fellowship are all a part of this individually determined group ministry!
- President – Lynn Sassano
- Vice President – Elaine Dunavan
- Secretary / Treasurer – Shirley Hayes
- Devotionals – Linda Stoltz
- Monthly Program Chairperson – Vickie McConnell
- Birthdays -Linda Reed, Connie Ziegenhorn
- Coordinator For Group Callers – Carol Weems
- Kitchen Committee -Kathy Whicker, Regina Burch, Lynn Sassano
- Trip Committee – Lynn Sassano, Cherie’ Litton, Maxine Foster
- Food – Deborah Jones, Judi Newbert, Nancy Crouse & Julia Knox
- Transportation – Volunteers
Verses to Remember
Do you know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
– Isaiah 40:28-31